Cambridge, Massachusetts /
Technology – Product /
Ovation.io is a clinical informatics company providing operations software and data tools for the advancement of precision medicine. Compelled by the philosophy that data drives action, Ovation is creating products that make it easier for labs to bring innovative tests to the patients that need them. Since its founding in March of 2017, Ovation has grown to develop and support world-class SaaS products used by clinical and translational labs around the globe. Along the way, Ovation’s team has developed an unparalleled level of competency in this space with particular expertise in the fields of molecular diagnostics and clinical data utilization.
You will join a team of inspired, experienced professionals who are motivated to bring exceptional customer experience and value through our software. We are collaborative, transparent, and resourceful and exceed our goals through a combination of excellent individual performance and teamwork.
Product management is at the nexus of our business, with primary responsibility for identifying, prioritizing and executing new capabilities that will deliver the most value for our customers.
As a Product Manager in our Cambridge, MA office, you are a strong visionary with success in developing and executing a strategic roadmap in partnership with engineering, UX, marketing, sales and customer success. Your work is paramount to our success and essential to achieving our vision.
Reporting to the VP Products, you will:
- Conduct market analysis to identify opportunities and trends
- Own identifying, defining and delivering new core capabilities for our Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Apply the principles of Customer Development to ensure new capabilities exceed customer expectations and grow the business
- Grow a culture of experimentation that defines, implements, and analyzes experiments to inform product strategy and drive continuous improvement
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management experience in an Agile environment
- Experience leading new feature development for B2B SaaS products
- Ability to distill and synthesize customer needs into epics and user stories with related metrics
- Track record of shipping new features that deliver substantial, measurable customer value
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence and product analytics tools such as Pendo
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical disciplineBonus points: MBA, Degree in biotech or previous laboratory or LIMS/LIS experience
- Positive and resourceful
- Ability to distill complex needs into elegant, valuable product experiences
- Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- Strong bias for action
What You’ll Get:
- Excellent compensation package and benefits including stock options in a high-growth company
- Opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A friendly, fun environment in which you can build your skills and career!
Ovation is excited to build the next generation of cloud-based clinical informatics tools for the genomic and molecular testing industry! We're a growing team that values quality, transparency, and professional development. We work in a unique environment that strives for excellence, where experiments are encouraged, failure expected, but always in an open and supportive environment. Ovation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.