Head of RWD Sales
Seattle, Washington /
Data Services – Sales /
Who We Are
Compelled by the philosophy that data drives action, Ovation is creating products that make it easier for labs to bring innovative tests to the patients that need them, while connecting researchers with data that can accelerate development of life-changing medicines. Since its founding in March of 2017, Ovation has grown to develop and support world-class SaaS products used by clinical and translational labs around the globe.
Who You Are
- A builder, instrumental in executing our mission to disrupt how real world clinicogenomic data informs and accelerates biomarker discovery and validation.
- A deeply empathetic person, who always starts with our customer and works backwards.
- A hustler, who is exceptionally goal oriented, steady and uncompromising on quality.
- A kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- A person capable of having a deep appreciation of the situation of patients and Ovation’s potential role in helping drug developers accelerate delivery of life-changing precision medicines to the patients that need them.
What You Will Do
- Lead strategic engagement to develop long term, enterprise-wide partnerships with our biopharma partners, working to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with the broader Data Services team to develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve revenue targets and expand our client base.
- Lead the development and execution of new business opportunities within new and existing biopharma partners.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Ovation’s offerings through proposals and presentations.
- Leverage experience within the market to increase competitiveness and predict market shifts and opportunities.
What You Bring
- Proven success building relationships in the Translational Biology, Biomarker Discovery, or Clinical Trials space for therapeutics and/or companion diagnostics.
- Data deal experience, meeting or exceeding targets, with pharma, biotech, CRO’s, analytics providers and payors.
- Proven ability to drive the data sales process from plan to close.
- Established network of decision makers within data services client base.
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of the organization to include executive level prospective clients.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct value of data products to end users.
- Build and provide feedback into the product and sales knowledge base, methodologies and customer-facing collateral and roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree in biology, bioengineering, biotstatics, health economics or similar. Advanced degree preferred.
Join us! Ovation is excited to be building the next-generation of cloud-based operations software and data tools for diagnostics and discovery. We are a small but rapidly growing team that values transparency, quality, integrity, aptitude, and grit. We work in an open and supportive environment that encourages experiments, strives for perfection, and allows failures as part of the learning process in a fast paced, innovation-driven company.
We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Portland, ME; Seattle, WA and Indianapolis, IN. The role can be based in any of these offices or Remotely.
Satisfactory results of a background check will be required by Ovation and subject to state or local regulations, including but not limited to your driving records, credit records, criminal records, education records, personal references, previous and current employers.
Ovation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.