Inside Sales Representative
Revenue – Sales
Ovation.io is a clinical informatics company providing operations software and data tools for next-generation precision diagnostic labs. Compelled by the philosophy that data drives action and a goal of redefining the role of laboratory information in the delivery of precision medicine, Ovation is creating products that makes it easier for labs to bring innovative tests to the patients that need them. Since its incorporation in March 2017, Ovation.io has grown to develop and support world-class SaaS products used by clinical and translational lab customers around the globe. Along the way, Ovation’s team has developed an unparalleled level of competency in this space with particular expertise in the fields of molecular diagnostics and clinical data utilization.
Ovation.io is growing rapidly and is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. This Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving Ovation’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and working alongside the Business Development Execs in closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Business Development Executives for further development and closure
- Make and attend client appointments as appropriate alongside the relevant Business Development Executive
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned geography
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- This position reports to the VP of Sales
Join us! Ovation is excited to be building the next-generation of cloud-based operations software and data tools for diagnostics and discovery. We're a small but rapidly growing team that values transparency, integrity, aptitude, and grit. We work in an open and supportive environment that encourages experiments, strives for perfection, and expects failures as part of the learning process in a face paced, innovation-driven company.
Ovation is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.