Customer Success Systems Architect
Operations – Customer Success
Ovation.io provides a cloud-based Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for molecular diagnostic laboratories. Beyond standard sample and workflow tracking, Ovation addresses challenges in critical areas of Relationship Support, Laboratory Operations, Business Analytics, Sales Support, and Revenue Management. Featuring a modern SaaS infrastructure and seamless integration with best-in-class partners Ovation provides labs with a premium out-of-the-box experience that scales to individual needs.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our Customer Success teams in Indianapolis, IN and Cambridge, MA. As a Customer Success Systems Architect at Ovation your work is paramount to our success. Our rapid growth and the complex nature of our product make CSSA's key to efficiently onboarding clients, simplifying adoption, and driving client satisfaction. As a Customer Success Systems Architect you'll take a data-driven approach to understanding customer objectives and the integration and architecture needed for onboarding and implementations strategies. You’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demos, customer education, and much more - in an organization where all team members look to CSSAs for input across all key decisions.
As a Customer Success Systems Architect at Ovation, you will:
- Understand customer objectives by communicating with customers and analyzing health metrics
- Be our Voice of the Customer to provide input into every product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Development teams to configure our SaaS platform as per customers’ requirements, and troubleshoot technical issues
- Measure customer engagement with Ovation and provide feedback for product and service improvements
- Ensure our customers get the most out of the platform and help grow our customer base
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience in a SaaS or modern B2B software company
- Experience managing JSON files and structuring them
- Proficient with Github and making pull requests
- Familiarity with APIs
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical (engineers) and non-technical (customers)
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Bonus points: Degree-level education, background in any kind of biotech, previous laboratory or LIMS experience, previous experience with live chat systems such as Intercom
Ovation is excited to be building the next-generation of cloud-based clinical informatics tools for the genomic and molecular testing industry! We're a small and growing team that values quality, transparency, and professional development. We work in a unique environment that strives for perfection, where experiments are encouraged, failure expected, but always in an open and supportive environment.
Ovation are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.