Technology – Engineering
Ovation.io provides a cloud-based Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for molecular diagnostic laboratories. Beyond standard sample and workflow tracking, Ovation addresses challenges in critical areas of Relationship Support, Laboratory Operations, Business Analytics, Sales Support, and Revenue Management. Featuring a modern SaaS infrastructure and seamless integration with best-in-class partners Ovation provides labs with a premium out-of-the-box experience that scales to individual needs.
We are growing rapidly and expanding our teams in Indianapolis, IN, Portland, ME, and Cambridge, MA. With our rapid growth, and the complex nature of our product, Software Engineers are paramount to our success and play a key role in helping our clients utilize our platform and improve its overall performance. In this role, you will work extensively in JIRA to prioritize critical issues and fix bugs as they arise. You will focus on troubleshooting software problems to ensure a high functioning platform for our clients, including looking at our code base to identify the root cause of issues and escalate them to the senior members of the team as needed. You will also work on upgrading existing features and building new ones.
As a Software Engineer at Ovation, you will:
● Provide high-level technical support to our users.
● Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Specialists, as well as the Engineering Team to expedite resolutions and ensure customer success.
● Use creative problem-solving skills to help users implement solutions
● Follow up with users to verify solutions are successful
● Work with engineering to develop and test solutions and to install and test new versions of products
● Summarize, communicate and escalate user experiences
● Conduct post-mortems when requested by management
● Help engineering with enhancements to improve the usability of the product
Requirements and Qualifications:
● 1-2 years of Software Engineering experience in a SaaS or modern B2B software company
● Experience using a ticketing system, such as Jira or similar
● Eager to learn new and complex software solutions
● A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
● Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
● Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
● Bonus points: Background in any kind of biotech, previous laboratory or LIMS experience
Ovation is excited to be building the next-generation of cloud-based clinical informatics tools for the genomic and molecular testing industry! We're a small and growing team that values quality, transparency, and professional development. We work in a unique environment that strives for perfection, where experiments are encouraged, failure expected, but always in an open and supportive environment.
Ovation are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.