MARKETING – MARKETING /
ONSITE - FULL-TIME
Overbit is one of the fastest growing Crypto derivative trading platform in the world, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who has a good understanding for Crypto market and ideally have previous experience working for a Fintech or Start-Up. This roles requires a reporting and working closely with the CEO and Head of marketing. The ideal candidate should have an experience in execution of marketing campaigns, social media, digital marketing and the marketing strategy and managing marketing agencies.
- Planning and creating the marketing strategy and putting this into creative action.
- You will work on multiple marketing projects targeting different markets globally at one time.
- Participating in product development and providing customer insights based on data and research collected from marketing material.
- You will be responsible for the website management, content strategy and production.
- You will be responsible for digital marketing including SEO, social media and digital email communications.
- Managing the design and production of sales collateral including leaflets, proposals, price lists, power-point presentations, newsletters, promotional and exhibition material.
- Building client loyalty and partnership programs to support sales
- Managing external marketing agencies as required
- Ensuring marketing campaigns within your responsibility are within budget
- Demonstrable experience of working in a marketing role.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, English, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience within financial services/ retail trading industry, including: crypto trading, forex trading, CFD/stocks trading, or another related sector.
- Good eye for design and a creative mind.
- Experience with SEO, Social Media, Pay per Click and Digital Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- You have worked for a regulated broker or you are an active trader of financial markets yourself;
- Experience with SEO tools, Keyword planner etc.;
- Experience working within an international environment with internal and external stakeholders;
- You speak foreign languages at a professional level. Please include in your CV only the marketing tools you have used/worked with for at least 6 months
- Working with a highly skilled international team;
- Creating an industry leading trading experience;
- Exciting career progression opportunities;
- Possibility for re-location;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;