Business Development Manager - Korea
MARKETING – MARKETING /
REMOTE - FULL-TIME
Overbit is looking for experience business development professional to identify key partnerships for Overbit and growth of local customer adoption in Korea.
This position will represent Overbit to proactively seek out and engage with relevant partners to expand the local awareness, adoption and work closely with Head of Marketing to execute marketing strategies in Korea.
- Proactively seek out and engage with potential local partners for the marketing and expansion.
- Working with partners, developing strategies
- Leverage his/her network to solicit feedback from industry participants, regulators, medias, influencers etc. through calls, surveys, events, trade shows and conferences
- Perform regular market analysis, prepare and effectively present proposals
- 2+ years experience in a business development role
- Experience and product expertise for crypto markets is desirable
- Proactive mindset with strong communication skills with excellent relationship management skills
- Bachelor degree of relevant field
- Ability to work independently with little instruction and able to cope with a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Working with a highly skilled international team
- Creating an industry leading trading experience
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours