MARKETING – MARKETING /
ONSITE - FULL-TIME
As a Multimedia Designer, you’ll work with teams across the company and different countries to create valuable content to educate our users and appeal to the targeted audience. You’ll be in charge of all creative and technical aspects with regard to video production, including motion graphic and video editing. You’ll be expected to have the know-how to various multimedia/video design tools to successfully carry out the full cycle of video production. Ultimately, you’ll deliver apt educational videos that appeal to the company’s audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Marketing Manager and Business Development team.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Lead and oversee all technical aspects of video production
- Manage end-to-end cycle of video projects including subtitles, audio, adding visual effects and basic animation (storyboards etc).
- In charge of development and conceptualisation of all graphic visuals, design and concepts to convey an appropriate message to the targeted audience
- Research and keep up-to-date with current trends and lingo in the industry to ensure appeal and relevancy of production
- Minimum Degree (in any relevant fields) and 2 years relevant experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects etc.
- Ability to provide an online reel and portfolio along with resume. Show versatility of video, 2D and 3D skills.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Working with a highly skilled international team;
- Creating an industry leading trading experience
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Possibility for re-location
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours