MARKETING – MARKETING /
ONSITE - FULL-TIME
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our crypto derivative trading platform into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools such as Sketch and Adobe XD. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base globally.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Marketing Manager and Business Development team.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer ideally for trading and financial platform.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision and Sketch).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Working with a highly skilled international team;
- Creating an industry leading trading experience;
- Exciting career progression opportunities;
- Possibility for re-location;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;