ENGINEERING – ENGINEERING /
ONSITE - FULL-TIME
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our engineering team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications (trading platform). You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience by working closely with the UI/UX designer.
- Use markup languages like HTML and other languages like React to create user-friendly trading platform.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers improve usability
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Working with a highly skilled international team;
- Creating an industry leading trading experience;
- Exciting career progression opportunities;
- Possibility for re-location;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;