ENGINEERING – ENGINEERING /
ONSITE - FULL-TIME
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our exciting Healthcare startup organisation based in London.
You will play a crucial role within the team that develops our leading edge Healthcare solutions.
You will have to be resilient and able to work well in a fast-paced business. You will also have to possess an analytical mind and be able to absorb complex technical and commercial information, before communicating this information to both technical and non-technical individuals.
Although the office is based in London we are happy to review individuals who may wish to work remotely while still visiting the office and the team in London on a regular basis. Please note we are unable to accept applicants who are outside the EU.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Taking responsibility for testing activity within an Agile team
- Defining the approach to and scope of testing
- Designing, developing and executing test plans
- Designing and executing automated tests
- Participating in and contributing to regular stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews and retros- Determine if the software will perform according to the desired user experience
- Identify defects/anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects- Recommend improvements to products to Product Owners & developers- Document high level user guides and train others in new functionality areas- Monitor software changes after release and confirm correct behaviour has been achieved
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience working multi-platform apps (Web, iOS, Android and Tablet)- Experience of API testing
- Test preparation, test artefacts management in fast pace Agile environment
- Experience of using Jira or other tools for defect management
- End to end test experience for concept to completion
- Ability to coordinate with Internal stakeholders & external developers
- Outstanding attention to detail and excellent organisational abilities
- Passionate about new technology and testing
- Experience of automation testing
- Basic understanding of GitHub, CI tools
- Understanding of UX/UI principles