Corporate Brand & Graphic Designer (Hybrid)
We’re a leading financial technology company in the institutional debt capital markets - the largest capital market globally and the lifeline of finance world - that is laser focused on transforming how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments can better execute transactions, price discover and engage with each other. Overbond is first-of-its-kind cloud-based platform for AI capital markets analytics. Our team consists of individuals with deep expertise, from both a technical and industry perspective, that are truly motivated by the fact that we are making a significant impact on how global capital markets operate. We value sharp minds, integrity, high performance, collaboration, and purpose. Our mindset is to innovate and challenge convention. At Overbond, we believe that change is the only constant and that problems are opportunities in disguise.
This exciting new role is available as part of the Overbond team expansion. The position is a unique opportunity to help create informative content related to the fixed income market. We are looking for someone who brings new and creative ideas to the team, in addition to having the ability to execute on them. Our ideal candidate would be able to create visual communication materials and produce a high-quality finished product on a regular basis.
Applicants must submit their portfolio for the application to be considered.
What You'll Do
- Design aesthetically appealing animations using the best animation software
- Designing brochures, fact sheets, presentation decks, other promotional materials as well as creating beautiful layouts for a variety of print assets.
- Creating infographics and icons
- Working within well-developing brand guidelines
- Creating clean, beautiful corporate designs!
- Designing for digital: web banners, emails etc.
What You'll Need
- OCAD Diploma or simular visual arts diploma
- Experience with creating high-quality animations (e.g. charts, pop-ups, etc.)
- Experience working with stakeholders and teams
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint and other technical platforms
- Creating storyboards that depict a script or narrative
- Visually creative with an eye for detail
- Strong ability to manage your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Works cooperatively in a team environment
What We Offer
- The challenge and opportunity of joining a well funded & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to work on a real product with very demanding paying enterprise clients
- Lots of opportunity for learning and self-development
- Ability to contribute in all stages of product development
Successful candidate(s) will have a truly exciting opportunity to be part of the industry leading financial technology company changing the way how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments access the capital markets. The candidate will work with top notch industry professionals and will be given ample amount of opportunities to learn and contribute.
Overbond is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, people who identify as LGBT and others who may contribute to diversification in our workplace.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Overbond will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities.