Overjet is a fast-growing VC-backed startup building the future of Artificial Intelligence-powered dentistry. We are solving the most challenging and promising problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own the product development and delivery to successfully serve customer needs.
- Collect, analyze and prioritize customer needs to develop a list of prioritized features for product development
- Develop product roadmap based on analysis of market segments, product traction, complex customer needs and competitive products.
- Lead execution of the product roadmap – defining, prioritizing, and shipping features and products
- Quantify and articulate the business value to the engineering team for complete buy-in.
- Work closely with multiple departments such as business development, clinical affairs, regulatory, machine learning and engineering for development of well integrated products which serve business needs
- Define the release and customer onboarding process and coordinate all of the activities required to bring the release to market
- Lead product usability, UX and UI design based on the needs of the customers
- Define the processes and instrumentation needed to efficiently collect feedback from users
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Strong preference for candidates who have managed AI-driven and SaaS products.
- Experience Critical thinking skills with a strong focus on customers.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams Strong analytical skills and proven ability to make sound business decisions.