DevSecOps Engineer - IT Administrator
We are looking for a self-directed DevSecOps Engineer with cloud IT administration experience to join our growing team. You will support our engineering team and AI scientists by configuring secure, scalable, and highly available systems that conform to HIPAA safeguards and HiTrust requirements.
This is a fast-paced Agile environment with a strong focus on adopting modern cloud-native technologies. Strong communication skills, stellar Infra as Code and troubleshooting skills, and obsession with security is key. This is a terrific opportunity for a technologist to lead DevSecOps at Overjet.
- Build CI/CD pipelines.
- Set up and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Set up infra monitoring that can alert on impact for customers and provide levels of escalation.
- Configure secure systems that protect PHI across dev, test and production environments.
- Setup systems for backup and recovery.
- Configure SIEM system in support of HiTrust certification.
- Perform user management and device endpoint management tasks in support of HiTrust certification.
- Provide architecture and solution design expertise for DevOps tasks.
- Develop and continually improve guidelines and procedures related to system management including process and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in working on public cloud infrastructure with automation.
- At least 3 years of experience with containerization and orchestration related to technologies like Kubernetes, Docker.
- At least 3 years of experience with Terraform or other infrastructure as code tools.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like DataDog.
- At least one of the following certifications: GCP Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly respond to surprises.
- Experience with mentoring and knowledge dissemination.
- Security certification from GCP, AWS or Azure.
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile environments.