Software Engineering /
At Overjet, we are building applications that improve healthcare by leaps and bounds. We are solving the most challenging problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients. Come join us as a senior full-stack/frontend engineer and be an integral part of an exceptional team.
- Create web applications that provide outstanding user experience and value
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, reliability as well as feature-set
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot ... well, you get the gist
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- 3+ years' experience building frontend applications
- Expertise in React, Angular, Vue or similar frameworks
- Keen eye for UI/UX focused layout and organization
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
- Knowledge of web workers, service workers, web sockets, etc.
- Grasp of GraphQL frameworks, especially Apollo
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase (authentication)
- Experience with automation testing frameworks