Business Development and Operations /
We’re on a mission to build dental artificial intelligence (AI) into products that help dental payers and providers deliver the best patient care.
Our cutting-edge AI technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices. We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, and business thinkers and doers.
We’re looking for a customer-centric and result-obsessed Engagement Management to nurture and grow our enterprise client relationships.
What you would be doing:
- Own the success of engagements end-to-end with our enterprise clients, including onboarding, pilots, integrations, production rollouts, ongoing support, and renewals
- Help our client champions lead change management to adopt AI and create business value
- Drive overall customer success and act as an escalation point for service or adoption issues
- Expand our relationships with clients by listening to and analyzing client needs to inform new product recommendations and novel solution development
- Advocate for the needs of our clients within Overjet and work closely with our Product and Engineering team to develop and launch innovative new products
- Build deep and empathetic client relationships so you are a trusted voice
- Evangelize Overjet’s mission to improve dental patient care in all of your interactions
Strong candidates will bring:
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier consulting firm, enterprise tech giant, or high-growth startup in a BD/sales/account management role
- Fierce ownership, high standards, constant prioritization, and accountability for results
- Clear past success in relationship, project, and change management
- Strong academic credentials
- Credibility interacting with senior level executives
- Experience in insurance, dental/healthcare, technology, or enterprise software is a plus but not required