Business Development and Operations /
Transforming Dentistry Using Artificial Intelligence
Variation of diagnosis is a challenge in dentistry. Going to 10 different dentists can result in 10 very different diagnoses. This variation adversely affects the quality of patient care and results in reduced profitability for practices and insurance companies.
Overjet was founded by leading experts from MIT and Harvard School of Dental Medicine who are dedicated to solving the most challenging problems in $130B dental industry to improve care for millions of patients.
Overjet's Intelligence Platform analyzes dental data to determine what treatments are necessary for the patient. This helps automate claim review process for dental insurance companies saving them millions of dollars spent on hiring dental reviewers. It also helps increase practice profitability and standardize patient care for group dental practices by identifying necessary but missed treatments by dentists.
About the Recruiting Lead
In this role, you’ll build deep relationships with candidates, help evaluate and make offers, onboard new members to the team, and ensure a great candidate and employee experience. As the Recruiting Lead, you will report to the CEO and partner with the entire leadership team recruiting across engineering, machine learning, product, design, and other roles. You will help craft role definitions, identify candidates that fit the profile, and manage the entire process from sourcing through interviews to the offer stage for these roles.
We take building our team and culture seriously, and how you do your work will be critical to the company we end up building. It’s important that we continually improve in our recruiting processes and evaluate how we can create better candidate experiences.
We are looking for an individual with a winning mix of creative energy and attention to detail; experience driving results in recruiting; willingness to work hands on day-to-day; comfort managing multiple concurrent searches and projects; demonstrated ability to communicate technical products to candidates and manage technical recruiting; ability to flourish in a fast-paced startup environment; and wholehearted empathy for our team and all prospective team members.
During your first week you will
- Onboard with our team
- Read up on healthcare AI industry trends
- Develop an understanding of our customers and our products
- Build an understanding of our tech stack, brand positioning, sales process, and customer stories
During your first 6 weeks you will
- Develop plans for the first roles to focus on
- Map out our interview and recruiting process
- Develop a regular cadence of engaging with each hiring manager
- Begin sourcing candidates and evaluating system needs to capture profiles and feedback
During your first 6 months you will
- Help drive the visualization of upcoming roles
- Optimize and scale the onboarding process
- Shepherd your first series of candidate interviews and offers
- Keep learning! Brainstorm and bring to life new experiments, concepts, and ideas