Interior Designer - Residential/Hospitality
At Overmoon, we believe vacations should be one of the great joys of life. But too often, a trip can have as many stressful moments as joyful ones. We’re here to fix that. We’ve curated a growing collection of vacation rentals. Unlike property managers or traditional vacation home marketplaces, we own every property, which helps us obsess over every little detail and ensure every home is beyond expectations.
We have a founding leadership team and advisors composed of experienced industry veterans who have successfully built pioneering startups and multiple public companies. In addition, we have secured a substantial amount of capital (currently undisclosed) from world-renowned investors. Our primary goal is to provide exceptional hospitality that surpasses guest expectations. To achieve this, we are developing a technology and real estate platform that will revolutionize the vacation rental industry.
This is a remote freelance role for a Senior Interior Designer with a potential for full-time down the road. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering exceptional designs that combine aesthetic beauty with functionality.
The candidate should have 6+ years of experience working with interior design for homes in various styles, sizes and geographies. The role requires a deep knowledge of materials, furnishings, space planning, programming and finishes. The Designer will work closely with our in-house Creative Team and Project Managers to develop design concepts that can align with Overmoon's aesthetic and functional requirements as well as produce necessary documentation for implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of all design phases of interior design projects of varying sizes and complexities from conception through construction, from initial programming through construction to final move in.
- Experience in producing construction documents, balancing budgets and timelines, coordinating with contractors and vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Passion for design and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and remotely
To apply to this role please attach a portfolio of work demonstrating relevant skills and aesthetics (URL or PDF). Applications without a portfolio can not be considered.