Senior Full Stack Engineer
At Overmoon, we believe vacations should be one of the great joys of life. But too often, a trip can have as many stressful moments as joyful ones. We’re here to fix that. We’ve curated a growing collection of vacation rentals. Unlike property managers or traditional vacation home marketplaces, we own every property, which helps us obsess over every little detail and ensure every home is beyond expectations.
We have a founding leadership team and advisors composed of experienced industry veterans who have successfully built pioneering startups and multiple public companies. In addition, we have secured a substantial amount of capital (currently undisclosed) from world-renowned investors. Our primary goal is to provide exceptional hospitality that surpasses guest expectations. To achieve this, we are developing a technology and real estate platform that will revolutionize the vacation rental industry.
Overmoon is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us develop a reliable and efficient internal operational infrastructure as well as a delightful customer experience that families will absolutely love.
- Design and develop robust APIs to work across multiple applications
- Maintain engineering best practices around unit/integration tests, continuous integration, and rapid deployment
- Perform technical evaluations of third-party software to assess its flexibility and configurability
- Develop, test, and maintain our operational infrastructure that will provide the glue between various pieces of third-party software
- Such as property management systems, home automation systems, channel managers, etc.
- Develop the initial version of a delightful customer vacation rental experience on mobile and the web.
- 8+ years of experience building high-performance web applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile development environment
- 2+ years programming in node.JS
- 3+ years working with AWS/Lambda/dynamodb/RDS
- Comfortable with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
Bonus (but not required)
- Excited about the mission of creating a great family vacation experience
- Experience with the hardware required for home automation
- Experience within the real estate investment industry