Front-end Web Developer (Cloud)
Palo Alto, CA
- Architect and launch web front-ends for external customer-facing applications using React and Redux
- Securely communicate with AWS server less backends and third party solutions
- Use developer tools to understand server and client side performance
- Collaborate and contribute to the API design of internal services
- Work closely with product and marketing to architect scalable and efficient interfaces
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is excited to design and build beautiful front ends that perform
Experience and skills:
- React expertise, Redux experience
- Typescript experience highly desired, but not required
- Familiarity with AWS, Google cloud product offerings, and server-less cloud architectures
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team with stakeholders in product, marketing, and engineering
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Catered Lunch
- A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Palo Alto
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!