Technical Factory PM
- Lead factory design, bring up, and line qualification
- Manage design and development of factory station SW and MES system
- Manage release of product SW to factory
- Manage design and development of test stations and assembly jigs
- Drive line optimization and headcount reduction efforts on production lines
- Assist in failure analysis (FA) at the factory and part vendors
- Communicate status to the project team and management teams
What we’re looking for:
- Outcome oriented; Ability to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture
- Strong technical background
- Excellent communication, coordination, execution and planning skills
Experience and skills:
- BS/MS in Engineering, required
- 2-4 years of consumer product experience, ideal
- 1-2 years of project management experience, ideal
- Hands-on, working knowledge of consumer electronics
- Good knowledge of Android OS
- Good knowledge of NV settings for Qualcomm SoC
- Some experience in writing code
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds
- Permananet residence in Shanghai, China
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!