Supplier Quality Engineer
- Manages CM quality assurance during development and mass production to meet product quality requirements:
- Manages 2nd tier supplier quality:
- Takes preventive actions to improve program quality
- Works with US, China, and Factory teams to drive yield improvement and major issues
- Monitors production fallout
- Reviews & drives supplier failure analysis
- Implements corrective actions
- Ensures that assembly and test process meet quality standards
- Manages limit samples
- Reviews IQC status and rejects
- Follows up with supplier contacts to maintain focus on fixing issues
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is self motivated and driven
Experience and Skills:
- Has created and executed quality plans
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree
- Has delivered failure analysis reports
- Shown experience driving CMs and 2nd tier suppliers to meet quality goals
- Strong verbal and written English
- Worked for US-based startup
- Six Sigma certified
- Worked with PLC systems
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!