QA Automation Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
- Ability to test Software, Hardware and Firmware in a fast-paced environment
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through Jira
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is excited to design and build beautiful front ends that perform
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience with C, C++ and/or Java
- Experience with Selenium/Appium testing iOS, Android, Cloud and/or Firmware
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Software QA testing development tools, experience and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Consumer electronics product experience with LTE, Bluetooth, wifi and/or GPS
- Able to do Manual testing
- Ability to setup and manage device farms
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Catered Lunch
- A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Palo Alto
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!