Palo Alto, CA
- Build rapid prototypes to investigate solutions or verify new technologies
- Collaborate with other teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and make app improvements
- Work with team to continuously improve the development process
What we’re looking for:
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Someone who is self motivated and driven
Experience and skills:
- 1+ years of experience building iOS application in Swift
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Can create complex UI using Interface Builder or code
- Experience with bluetooth, peer-to-peer communications a plus
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!