Palo Alto, CA
- Manage product and mechanical design for core cameras, inbox, and accessories across cross-functional teams
- Management and tracking of core camera/inbox/accessory development schedules
- Drive verification, release, and validation of the core camera /inbox/accessory mechanical design
- Identify and prioritize core camera/inbox/accessory project tasks and issues
- Drive suppliers and integrate their deliverables/schedules into the project
- Communicate status to the project team and management teams
- Prioritize field failure analysis (FA) and corrective actions
- Validate and schedule rolling core camera/inbox/accessory changes
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication, coordination, execution and planning skills
- Hands-on experience with CAD, 3D, laser cutting printing tools
- Experience in managing verification, release, and validation of the electrical design
- Strong technical and creative background
- Outcome oriented; Ability to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds
Experience and skills:
- BS/MS in Engineering, required
- 1-3 years of industry experience, ideal
- 1-3 years of project management experience, ideal
- Hands-on, working knowledge of inbox packaging and vehicle accessories
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays
- Catered Lunch
- A bright and spacious office, conveniently located in Palo Alto
At owlcam, we love cars and the people that are in them. owlcam uses video and data to make our roads safer for everyone. owlcam builds services and cameras that empower people, business’ and insurers to deal with events like crashes and break-ins better, faster and fairer. owlcam is committed to improving peoples lives with thoughtful respectful use of new AI technologies.
owlcam is a series A start up, based in Palo Alto CA, sales launched in March 2018. In owlcam’s first year sales were bigger than Nest, Ring or Dropcam first year. In 2019 owlcam will continue to grow with the addition of new features, major retailers and expansion into B2B2B enterprise fleet sales.
owlcam is lead by Andy Hodge (founding leader on Apple iPod and iPhone, Microsoft Hololens and was VP at Dropcam). Our 50+ person team is located in Palo Alto, CA. The team has experience from previously creating successful products with over $100B in sales, at places like Apple, Dropcam, Fitbit, and Microsoft.
owlcam’s hiring process is committed to offering equal opportunity to everyone who applies; we hope you do!