Boston, Massachusetts, United States /
We're on a mission to ensure every American gets a fair deal on their mortgage. Our business model, built around fairness and alignment with the best interest of the borrower, sets the stage for our technology and advisor team to deliver customized data, personalized advice, and unique access to a marketplace of mortgage lenders. We're proud to be creating a fundamentally different way to get a mortgage, saving our customers time and money and delivering confidence during the largest financial transaction of their lives.
We welcome all who respect the dignity of others and we aggressively pursue diversity across factors, not only because it makes for a stronger team, but because it moves us closer to the ideals of fairness and inclusion that are at the heart of our mission. We are driven by performance, but we balance that drive with mindfulness for the health and well being of our colleagues and their lives beyond the workplace. We celebrate the effort and learning, as well as the impact, that comes from bold experiments. We value perspective and experience from outside our industry to help drive innovation.
- Intellectually curious, have a great attitude, and have 1-2 years of experience. Prior experience working for a mortgage lender is a plus
- Motivated to educate consumers on the largest financial transaction of their life
- Goal driven, organized, and extremely detail oriented
- A self-starter and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Persistent and will ensure all work is complete and accurate
- Excited to be part of a rapidly growing team
- Bilingual or multilingual preferred
- Serve as mortgage industry expert to ensure Own Up provides the best possible financial outcomes for our clients
- Work with customers to deliver comprehensive financing solutions and build trustworthy relationships
- Do what is in the best interest of the client, even if it does not financially benefit Own Up
- Maintain the highest standard of customers satisfaction as measured by client reviews
- Manage your own pipeline of customers, leads and referral partners
- Effectively communicate with our lender network to ensure customers close loans on-time and in a seamless manner
- Continually train, learn, and evolve as a professional
- Big upside. We’re inspired every day to bring fairness and integrity to the most important transaction in our customer’s lives, and play an important part in helping them achieve better financial outcomes. This is a chance to make your mark at a purpose-driven, early-stage company growing rapidly in a $2 trillion dollar residential mortgage market.
- Bonus/commission eligibility based on performance
- Offers 401(k) plan
- Health benefits include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off, including parental leave and unlimited vacation (minimum of two weeks)
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees
Own Up is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Own Up is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. We are a drug-free workplace.