Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mexico City /
Business and Operations – People /
OXIO is the world’s first telecom-as-a-service (TaaS) platform. We are democratizing telecom and making it easily accessible for brands and enterprises to fully own and operate proprietary mobile networks designed to support their own customers needs. Our TaaS solution combines multiple existing networks into one single platform that can be seamlessly managed in the cloud as a modern SaaS offering. And it gets better - with full network access comes unparalleled business intelligence and insights to help enterprises better understand customer and machine (M2M) behavior. With a continuous focus on innovation, any company can build a powerful telecom presence with OXIO, and in addition help them glean unique customer insights like never before.
OXIO is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help build and scale our organization. You will join our high-performing talent team and manage a diverse set of roles which could include positions within our telecom, tech ops, engineering, data intelligence, product and business operations teams. In this role you will be responsible for full cycle recruiting including partnering with hiring managers to establish hiring requirements, sourcing, recruiting, closing and delivering exceptional candidate experience. This role is a hybrid position requiring 3 days per week in our Mexico City office.
What You’ll Need to do to be Successful in this Role:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment efforts in Mexico, US, Canada, Brazil and Europe while creating collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Source candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, and other creative means to build a strong candidate pipeline and fill positions in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate candidate records within our ATS (Lever), screen candidates and coordinate candidate interviews.
- Closely partner with the People Ops team in seeking new ways to streamline our hiring processes and attract talent.
- Have an ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team and is passionate about helping candidates transition into new careers at OXIO.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience working as an in-house technical recruiter with high volume in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience in recruiting technology based roles in: telecom, tech ops, software engineering, data science, product.
- 2+ years experience working within an ATS.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Willing to work from our Mexico City office days per week.
- Soft Skills: Takes ownership, ability to multitask and prioritize, flexible, adaptable, collaborative and willing to take on new challenges, no task is too big or too small.
Nice to Have:
- Start-up experience
- Global recruitment experience
- Telecom experience
- Fluent in Portuguese and/or French
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and stock option incentive program.
- Company healthcare contribution.
- An enjoyable work environment, OXIO has recently opened a new facility in Mexico City.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Company sponsored team-lunches and company retreats.
- International organization that enables you to work across boundaries, travel to different locations, and enjoy the dynamics of a rapidly growing startup
- A diverse and inclusive team.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.