Head of Product
Product – E-Commerce /
We’re deeply passionate about the world of technology and the vast realm of big data. United by this fervor, we craft user-friendly solutions that conquer even the most intricate data-gathering challenges.
We are a self-service-based proxy infrastructure and web data gathering solutions provider, aiming to become the leading web data gathering platform and dominate the data-as-a-service market. Our structure is built on fostering innovation rather than rigid hierarchies, championing fresh ideas, and nurturing daily collaborations to turn them into reality. With a strong sense of ownership, we take pride in our work, commemorate our successes, and draw lessons from our setbacks.
Does this resonate with you? Join a dynamic and pioneering team that’s disrupting the tech industry.
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall company strategy.
- Lead a diverse team of Product Managers and Product Design.
- Conduct market and competitor research, gather customer insights, collaborate with stakeholders to gain a deeper understanding of user experience, identify and fill product gaps that grow market share, and ensure product’s competitive edge.
- Lead product innovation by encouraging creativity within the team, and exploring new market trends.
- Develop and maintain multiple strategic product roadmaps that outline product’s future development.
- Identify and monitor key product metrics. Make data-driven decisions to drive product improvements.
- Ensure effective prioritization and successful execution of product initiatives and launches.
- Help to resolve any blocking issue, and questions stemming from the business side by identifying root causes and/or carrying out market research/deep-dive analysis.
- Work closely with all involved teams from marketing to commerce and engineering, focusing on product growth.
Your skills & experience:
- Extensive global product management experience: growth through the product growth stage, innovation, operation effectiveness & quality assurance experiences.
- Proven track record of successful leadership and direct people management (e.g. managing the managers, talent development, performance, engagement, change management).
- Ability to create and implement the necessary processes for effective product management.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity with B2B and SaaS products.
- You are a hungry, result-oriented team player who could lead the team.
- Gross salary: 5000 - 9900 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!