Small Animal Veterinarian
Saint John, New Brunswick
Avenue Animal Hospital - Saint John, NB – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Time for a change? Life is short… so work somewhere awesome. Avenue Animal Hospital in Saint John New Brunswick has an amazing opportunity for a compassionate and friendly Small Animal Veterinarian. If you’re searching for a fun-loving team, work-life balance, a welcoming environment, and the opportunity to live a relaxed and affordable lifestyle in one of the most picturesque areas of Atlantic Canada - search no further! Seize this opportunity of a lifetime to relocate to beautiful Saint John. Love what you do and where you live!
Our dedication to supporting, motivating, and empowering individual team members is matched only by our commitment to team-based medicine. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. To thrive in our practice culture, a kind, supportive, and compassionate disposition is required. If you're searching for a convivial, progressive and welcoming work environment - search no further!
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.avenueanimalhospital.com
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.