Various Locations /
Travel with us! We are seeking experienced Small Animal Veterinarians to join our Travelling Veterinarian program. A travelling vet will serve as a full time locum veterinarian in our small animal practices for a region or multiple hospitals across Canada. This program will allow you to have the best of both worlds - to travel to locations of your choice, enjoy work-life balance with a schedule set by you, and still enjoy the benefits of being a full time employee!
As a Travelling Veterinarian you’ll be provided full support for your personal, financial and professional growth through:
- Travel to areas of interest where our hospitals are located
- Competitive salary
- Work 12 shifts per month
- Travel and accommodation costs are covered
- Full group benefits with professional services, the P3 Pawsitive Lifestyle package, unlimited funds to support Continuing Education (CE) and paid CE days, paid Vacation, and Personal Emergency Days for when life happens
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing and Membership Due
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Access to P3 Learning and the P3 Medical Advisory Board with our growing network of doctors and specialists
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
The perfect fit would be a friendly DVM that appreciates the benefits of collaboration, client education, and preventative medicine. Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 or email email@example.com today to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.