Small Animal Veterinarian
Millbrook Valley Animal Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time
NEW GRADS WELCOME!! Millbrook Valley Animal Hospital, located 20 minutes southeast of Peterborough, is growing, and has a rare opportunity for a Small Animal DVM to join a fun and friendly team in a part or full-time capacity. We love our patients, and take great pride in delivering a superior experience for both clients and pets. Our ideal candidate is searching for a supportive and progressive environment to call their forever home. If you're passionate about veterinary medicine and want to make a real difference in a close-knit community where everybody will know your name, we want to hear from you! Don't miss this chance to secure the work-life balance you've been searching for and simultaneously practice gold-standard medicine at a fully-equipped, beautiful hospital that understands the value of preventative care and client education. There is No On Call. New grads welcome! Our experienced Medical Director is excited by the prospect of providing mentorship.
The cornerstone of our clinic is our cohesive and positive culture. Attracting the best veterinary talent demands an unparalleled level of respect and commitment to supporting, motivating, and empowering our team members. This is an environment where you will feel supported each and every day. We want our team members to enjoy a collaborative and empowering culture. If you're searching for a welcoming environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk. A proficiency in surgery and an ability to manage complex cases with a positive, “can do” attitude is important. We support a relatable mission – to provide the best possible medical, surgical and preventative care to our pet patients.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive health benefits package (medical, dental, & vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced mental health practitioner coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle spending account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid licensing & membership dues
- Professional liability insurance coverage
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick & personal emergency days
- Generous veterinary discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing allowance
- Eligibility for a performance bonus
- Relocation allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive immigration assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.millbrookvalleyanimalhospital.com
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org