Small Animal Veterinarian - Medical Director
Blue Mountain Veterinary Services – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Looking for a Leadership Opportunity? Blue Mountain Veterinary Services in Collingwood is seeking an experienced and progressive Veterinarian with a disposition towards leadership to lead our team in a Medical Director capacity. You will lead an energetic and compassionate group of 3 DVMs, 3 Technicians, and an incredible support staff roster. There are No On Call responsibilities, and we can offer a part-time or full-time schedule. Achieve the work-life balance you’ve been searching for and enjoy all the activities, shopping, and restaurants Collingwood has to offer! For the right individual, we would absolutely be open to buy-in/partnership.
Ski in the winter! Swim in the summer! Seize this opportunity of a lifetime to relocate to the quaint community of Collingwood on the shores of Georgian Bay. Blue Mountain Veterinary Services is a modern, spacious, fully-equipped hospital with everything from ultrasound to laser therapy. Our hospital serves the Blue Mountains, Collingwood, Thornbury and beyond, and literally sits atop Blue Mountain (with stunning views of Georgian Bay).
The perfect fit would be a friendly and compassionate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing to a high quality of care. Our team is truly one-in-a-million and ready to welcome someone that appreciates the benefits of a collaborative and inspirational work environment. We laugh and have fun together every day, so it’s important that we identify someone with a cheerful and amiable disposition that shares our enthusiasm for convivial teamwork.
Collingwood rests in an area renowned for its wild beauty, waterfalls, picturesque hiking trails along the Niagara escarpment, and 4 distinct seasons. Kayakers, scuba divers, and paddle boarders soak in the summer sunshine on Georgian Bay. Wildlife photographers, artists, and hikers favor the Fall’s changing colours, and with Blue Mountain’s slopes just 15 minutes from the clinic, snowboarders and skiing enthusiasts alike enjoy super snow conditions amid the winter months. Experience all the outdoor activities Collingwood has to offer, as well as great restaurants and shopping. Our vibrant community has something for everybody. Collingwood offers an escape from traffic, long commutes, and expensive property prices. It is the type of place that offers acres of affordable property for pets, within a 15-minute drive of town.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.bluemountainvet.ca
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com