Small Animal Veterinarian
Bridlewood Animal Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Pets, People, & Positivity! Are you passionate about providing unparalleled high-quality care for pets? Do you want to practice progressive medicine with a team of people who understand the power of positivity? Live your passion! Join us today!
Bridlewood Animal Hospital in Kanata is hiring! Located 20 minutes west of Ottawa, this phenomenal opportunity is perfectly suited for a Small Animal DVM who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, hard-working team. If you want to practice collaborative medicine with an established team of people who understand the power of positivity – you can’t afford to miss this opportunity. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, we want to hear from you! A positive, good-natured, and sympathetic disposition is required. Part-time or full-time schedules available.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://bridlewoodanimalhospital.ca/
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com