Small Animal Veterinarian - Medical Director
Owen Sound, Ontario
Grey Bruce Pet Hospital – Clinical Team /
Are you looking for a relaxed, quiet lifestyle away from the hustle & bustle of the larger cities? Are you searching for an opportunity to lead an AAHA accredited clinic and take the next step in your career? Search no further! Grey Bruce Pet Hospital in Owen Sound is seeking an experienced and progressive Veterinarian to lead our team in a Medical Director capacity. For the right individual, buy-in/partnership opportunities are also available.
Join us in our brand-new state-of-the-art facility! Our building features a dental suite, a spacious surgical suite (with lots of natural light), a rehabilitation wing with an underwater treadmill, laser, chiropractic care, and stem cell therapy. At Grey Bruce Pet Hospital, we celebrate best practices in medicine, surgery, dentistry, preventative health, digital thermal imaging, acupuncture, rehabilitation, Traditional Chinese Medicine & reproductive services. We have digital radiography (for dental too), an ultrasound, and many more tools to provide top-quality care.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Coaching, development, training, mentorship and education as required
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
P3 was founded to connect the resources and capabilities of a large company and the personality and flexibility of an independently owned hospital. Our mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them.