Small Animal Veterinarian
Yates Veterinary Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Yates Veterinary Hospital in Woodstock is searching for a kind, compassionate, and energetic DVM to join our amazing team. Yates is an established and well-respected practice known for its strong bond to the Woodstock community, its clients and their pets. If you’re looking to make an impact by being an integral part of our team in this pet-loving community that truly adores their Veterinarians, look no further! A positive, flexible, and thoughtful disposition is required.
Our growing, hardworking team takes great pride in working collaboratively to ensure our clients and patients get the type of care they deserve. We believe in quality, skill, and relationships. Our team is ready to expand, and support somebody that prioritizes a positive and healthy clinic culture. P3 Vet Partners is making significant investments at this location, and is searching for candidates that are committed to practicing progressive high-quality medicine.
Woodstock offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to Brantford, London, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced DVM to move to a more affordable community, get ahead financially, and take on a lead role in the clinic. For the right individual, we would consider the opportunity to buy-in. We believe in supporting a healthy work/life balance. There are No On-Call requirements and we rotate evenings and Saturdays.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.yatesveterinaryhospital.com
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com