Small Animal Veterinarian
Pawsitive Veterinary Care - Kelowna – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Pawsitive Veterinary Care, a highly-respected integrative medicine practice in Kelowna has an amazing opportunity for a compassionate and open-minded DVM. Join us at this exciting time as we transition to a brand new state-of-the-art 3700 square foot facility. If you’re searching for a supportive clinic that understands the value of client education, preventative medicine and work-life balance, search no further! New grads or experienced DVM's looking to get their feet wet (or dabble in) some holistic health options while using tried and true conventional approaches are both welcome. Our experienced owner is excited by the prospect of providing mentorship.
At Pawsitive Veterinary Care, we want to be a place that everyone is comfortable coming to, including pets, a place that feels like family. Our vision is to be a clinic that draws clients from a wide area due to a superb reputation. Our purpose is to make our clients’ pets lead healthy long lives by using a team-focused approach and by treating our clients as partners in the care of their pet(s). Every decision we make as a team is all about the pet. Visit our website at https://pawsitivevetcare.com/ to learn more.
Kelowna, located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in the heart of Canadian wine country is the third-largest metropolitan area in Beautiful British Columbia. Kelowna is especially attractive to nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. The valley offers all kinds of activities that can be enjoyed 365 days a year. Paddle board or Kayak on Okanagan Lake, golf, fish, or explore and hike the numerous nearby provincial parks… it’s all possible in Kelowna. No “after hours On Call” compliments our dedication to work-life balance, and will allow you to maximize your experience in the Okanagan!
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://admiralswalkpetclinic.com/
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.