Small Animal Veterinarian
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Lady Hammond Animal Hospital - Halifax – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
DVM opportunity in Halifax! Are you looking to join a friendly, inclusive, and experienced team that will welcome you with open arms? Are you looking for an opportunity to set your own schedule and achieve the work-life balance you’ve been searching for? Find everything you’re looking for at Lady Hammond Animal Hospital!
Our full-service Small Animal hospital welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We empower pets to live the best life possible, and take pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.ladyhammondvets.com
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.