Small Animal Veterinarian
Ingersoll Veterinary Services – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Ingersoll Veterinary Services is growing! If you're a Small Animal DVM that is searching for a well-respected clinic that appreciates the value of collaboration, preventative medicine, and client education, then you can't afford to miss this opportunity! Our team empowers pets to live the best life possible, and takes great pride in our ability to foster healthy long-term relationships with the community and each other. Ingersoll offers a unique blend of small-town peace, affordability, and all the amenities, while retaining quick access to London, Brantford, Kitchener, and Cambridge. This is an amazing opportunity to secure the work-life balance you’ve been searching for and simultaneously get ahead financially. Part-time or full-time schedule available. For the right individual, we would absolutely consider the possibility of buy-in too. Either way, it’s incredibly important to us that you have a voice and take an active role in the evolution of our hospital, because it will be your hospital too
We are looking for someone who loves veterinary medicine and enjoys being part of a fun, progressive, and hard-working team. Our dedication to supporting, motivating, and empowering individual team members is matched only by our commitment to team-based medicine. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. If you're searching for an inclusive environment and want to make an impact in a pet-loving community, search no further!
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.ingersollveterinaryservices.com
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com