Small Animal Veterinarian
Saint John, New Brunswick
Saint John Animal Hospital - NB – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Come to Saint John, New Brunswick! No On Call, lots of committed mentoring for new grads, and competitive compensation with amazing benefits package!
The Saint John Animal Hospital is seeking a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our amazing team! The successful candidate must be a team player looking to continuously learn and share their knowledge. Self deprecation, sarcasm, and a love of team pot lucks are an asset.
The Saint John Animal Hospital has an amazing supportive reception team and a skilled, knowledgeable RVT team. We use IDEXX diagnostic lab (bloodwork, urinalysis and x-ray) and Cornerstone practice management system. We have ultrasound, dental suite, and a great supportive network of local veterinary clinics. Our clinic is supported by the Port City Emergency Veterinary Hospital. This means no after hours on call emergency!
Saint John New Brunswick offers something for every taste.... Nature lovers, check out the Irving Nature Park, Fundy National Park, and Grand Manan Island. Art lovers, check out the 10 art galleries in the uptown centre that often have Art Crawls. Foodies, enjoy Chop Chop, Burger Week, Market Square Boardwalk, Saint John City Market, and much more. If you enjoy music and entertainment, the Imperial Theatre is THE place to enjoy live music. Our 506 Music Festival showcases local, national and international artists in a unique Container Village. Saint John is the oldest incorporated city in Canada. There is lots of history and amazing architecture explore.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.saintjohnanimalhospital.ca
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.