Small Animal Veterinarian
Gloucester Veterinary Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Gloucester Veterinary Hospital in Ottawa is hiring! Are you searching for a supportive, engaging, and collaborative environment? Are you looking for a progressive clinic that is committed to providing the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care? Well search no further!
Our well-respected companion animal clinic is searching for a friendly and compassionate DVM that will uphold our high standard of care. Located in the east end of Ottawa, our fully-equipped hospital and dedicated team is to ready to expand and support somebody that is serious about their professional development. Attracting the best veterinary talent demands a level of respect and a commitment to supporting, motivating, and empowering our team members. We take great pride in our dedication to this principle, so it is important that we identify someone with a positive and flexible disposition that shares our passion for continuous learning and teamwork.
If you possess strong emotional intelligence skills, and excel in fostering long-term relationships with teammates and clients, we want to hear from you!
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.gloucestervet.ca
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to email@example.com