Small Animal Veterinarian
Burlington, Ontario /
Burlington Veterinary Emergency & Referral Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time
The Burlington Veterinary Emergency and Referral Hospital is looking for full-time and part-time veterinarians to join our team for overnight evenings, weekends, and holidays. We are a Canadian-owned, fully equipped, after-hours emergency hospital with in-house laboratory equipment, digital radiography, and ultrasound capabilities. We have a part-time cardiologist and mobile surgeon as well as access to an ophthalmologist through telemedicine. We provide an exceptional level of mentorship with a great opportunity to gain experience in a variety of cases and a great work schedule leading to a good work-life balance. We strive to create a close-knit and positive environment of dedicated team members. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, can self-direct in a fast-paced environment, is eager to learn, and with a great sense of humour. Experience is preferred but will offer mentorship for the right candidate.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://bverh.com
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.