Small Animal Veterinarian
Westend Veterinary Hospital – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Westend Veterinary Hospital in Orangeville is expanding! If you’re searching for a fun-loving team, a welcoming environment, and the opportunity to advance your career - you can't afford to miss this opportunity. Our Hospital believes that supporting, motivating, and empowering our teammates are the most critical prerequisites to success. We support our patients and clients unconditionally, and believe you deserve no less as a colleague and member of our team. If you have a desire to work with a progressive team that is committed to creating a better veterinary experience for pets, pet parents, and the professionals that provide this care - please get in touch. It is important that we find a true team player. Once chosen, we're going to take you under our wing and, as one of us, we will always have your back! If you are serious about your professional growth, we want to hear from you.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: www.westendvethosp.com
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.