Small Animal Veterinarian
Mississippi Veterinary Services – Clinical Team /
Full-time or Part-time /
Everything we do is grounded in our focus on providing unparalleled high-quality care to Pets and the People who love them. With an unwavering commitment to these 'P's,' Mississippi Veterinary Services in Pakenham (40 minutes west of Ottawa) strives to provide the best possible medical, surgical and preventative care. We love our patients, we adore our clients, and we are a fully committed veterinary practice. We are searching for a flexible, caring, and service-oriented DVM that is energized by helping pets.
Our Vets, 5 RVTs, and excellent support staff work cohesively in our bright spacious facility. We are a resilient and close-knit team that takes pride in the positive culture we have cultivated. We have fun on the job, we tackle challenges together, and we believe that supporting each other is the most critical prerequisite to success.
Our hospital is fully equipped with an in-house laboratory, surgical suite, dental suite, digital & dental X-ray, ultrasound, & surgical & therapeutic laser. Our team is ready to support somebody interested in practicing high-quality medicine in a collaborative and progressive environment. It is also important that we find a compassionate individual that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. With No On Call responsibilities, you’ll feel empowered to enjoy your days off and achieve the balance you’ve been searching for!
A mix of appointments and surgeries can be expected. If you show up with a can-do attitude and a love of surgery and medicine, we’ll set you up for success.
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- A Comprehensive Health Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid by clinic)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, and more)
- Enhanced Mental Health Practitioner Coverage
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick & Personal Emergency Days
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Relocation Allowance to assist with moving expenses can be arranged for out-of-town candidates
- Comprehensive Immigration Assistance provided by experienced immigration lawyer on retainer for out-of-country applicants.
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://mississippivet.ca/
Contact Information: Text or call Aysha at 289-707-4235 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more. Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org