Small Animal Veterinarian
Maple Ridge (Greater Vancouver), BC
Country Meadows Pet Hospital - Maple Ridge (Greater Vancouver) – Clinical Team /
Country Meadows Pet Hospital in Maple Ridge is a highly-respected Small Animal practice driven by service excellence and an unparalleled commitment to patient care.
Country Meadows is expanding, and would like to add a part-time DVM that appreciates the benefits of a supportive, cooperative, and welcoming environment. Our growing, hardworking team takes great pride in working collaboratively to ensure our clients and patients get the type of care they deserve. We believe in quality, skill, and relationships. If you are an intuitive team player with a friendly and compassionate disposition, we want to hear from you. If you’re searching for a progressive clinic, work-life balance, and the opportunity to offer the best possible medical, surgical, and preventative care – search no further!
Total Compensation - Our clinic values our Veterinarians, and we prove it by supporting your personal, financial, and professional growth through:
- Competitive Salary
- P3 Pawsitive Health & Lifestyle Spending Account
- Unlimited Continuing Education (CE) funds for advanced professional development plus one week of paid leave to attend CE
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount)
- Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility for a Performance Bonus
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
If you are looking for a progressive environment where each individual is heard, and recognized for their unique contributions, we'd love to talk.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
Visit our website at: https://vetmapleridge.ca/
Contact Information: Text or call Matt at 289-218-7041 to arrange an introductory conversation to learn more.