Marketplace Operations Analyst (Remote)
San Francisco, CA /
Business & Operations /
Pachama is looking for a Marketplace Operations Analyst to help organize, execute, and refine our ongoing operations. This person will help to support multiple internal teams with ongoing carbon credit purchases, including assessing inbound purchases, ensuring accurate inventory levels, and executing credit retirements. They will become the go-to person to understand the day to day operations and metrics of our business. A mixture of excellent business instincts, organizational and operational excellence, and a hunger to learn is critical for this role.
This role is remote, but we prefer candidates to be within three hours of the Pacific time zone.
Pachama is a mission-driven company looking to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, responsible companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide.
We are backed by mission-aligned investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Amazon Climate Fund, Chris Sacca, Saltwater Ventures, and Paul Graham.
- Own the execution of customer transactions on the Pachama platform
- Manage Pachama’s accounts within existing carbon registries
- Maintain accurate pricing and inventory information
- Develop metrics to forecast carbon pricing and availability
- Act as a line of first support for our growing sales and customer service team
- Support accounting with monthly close process
- Set new metrics to understand growth of marketplace
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- Excellent organizational skill
- Ability to design and scale processes independently
- Demonstrated ability to track and follow-up on detailed action items
- Demonstrated comfort with metrics and quantitative data
- Willingness to roll one’s sleeves up and fix problems
- Passion for our mission to restore nature and solve climate change