Creative Design & Production Manager
Marketing – Digital Marketing /
PackageX is revolutionizing the logistics industry with the world's first API First Logistics Cloud. PackageX empowers retail and commercial enterprises to achieve unprecedented success by delivering unparalleled developer experiences, workflow improvements, customer loyalty, and profitability through its logistics APIs, apps, and other cloud components.
Our vision is to build the most advanced logistics infrastructure company that orchestrates the movement of physical things and becomes the defining backbone of the digital supply chain.
We're a fast-growing pre-Series A stage startup in New York City with a distributed global team backed by Bullpen Capital, Pritzker Group, Sierra Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, MXV Capital, and NSV Wolf Capital.
What we are looking for
Design is involved in almost everything we do here at PackageX - from our brand voice and marketing website to our web and mobile products. We are looking for a Creative Design & Production Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team and company mission to digitize and connect enterprise logistics operations.
We are looking for a team member with the ability to uplift the PackageX visual identity, own strategy, production, and execution of all visual assets from videos and diagrams to logos and infographic to drive brand awareness, lead generation and pipeline acceleration.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, we are looking for an experienced marketer who thrives in fast-paced environments, is always learning, and seeking the next best way to drive growth for The PackageX Logistics Cloud.
Let’s build the future of logistics together!
In this role, you will:
- Own and uplift the PackageX Brand identity and visual tone
- Create impactful campaigns for brand and demand generation advertising efforts
- Design, produce and execute all visual assets from videos and diagrams to logos and infographics
- Execute on campaigns across a wide range of mediums: online, social, motion, film and print, plus bespoke ideas
- Create and prioritize design roadmap, plus source agency and/or freelance design partners when extra support is needed
- Synthesize complex product details into tangible creative executions that help us meet our growth goals
- Bring design concepts to life and present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to execute concepts at the highest level
- Ideate meaningful online and social creative with a mobile first mentality
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience at an agency or in-house, concepting and art directing ideas for brand and product advertising, with at least 2+ years in B2B SaaS
- Successfully used design to enable a greater understanding of a brand or product, and bring ideas to life
- Strong project management, time management, and organization skills with a proven ability to successfully plan, manage, (re)prioritize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience leading projects that require cross-functional buy-in and collaboration with various internal stakeholders (growth marketing, content marketing, product marketing)
- Experience working closely and collaborating with agencies and production partners to execute concepts at the highest level
- A self-starter mindset with a test-and-learn mentality and hunger to leverage the latest technology, and methods to drive growth
- Experience in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Working knowledge of After Effects or experience working with motion designers preferred
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first online and social campaigns
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization and presentation skills, and excels in written and verbal communication
- Experience art directing and guiding film production and social video is a big plus!
Other perks and benefits include:
- Monthly lifestyle allowance to help focus on your wellbeing
- Reimbursements for home office setup, cell/data plan, meal delivery pass
- Generous PTO including annual leaves, personal and sick days and birthday off