Enterprise Program Manager
Here's your chance to be one of the first employees in a start-up that aspires to dominate the way how global businesses make agreements. Pactum is an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps to find win-win contract terms between our clients and their vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air.
We are looking for a Enterprise Program Manager to build and maintain positive client relationships with our most important Fortune 500 clients.
Defining the initial scope of negotiations and transforming pilot programmes into success stories, you will be responsible for implementing organizational goals and identifying improvement gaps to expand Pactum's use cases across your client's organisations.
To support this, you'll collaborate cross-functionally with dedicated team members across various functions including client success, supplier success, analytics, engineering, project management.
As the relationships with your clients grow, you will have the opportunity to scale your own team as necessary to achieve your objectives.
Why should you join Pactum?
- We are opening a completely new market.
- Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and we build things that matter. We already started working with the world's largest company Walmart (read more from Nasdaq and Forbes).
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track-record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies, CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency, CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded.
- We are on an exciting journey as we just raised $11million in our series A funding round led by Atomico. Previously we have raised $3 million from Berlin-based VC Fund Project A and DocuSign along with previous investors.
- We have the best angel investors in Europe (read more about it from Fortune) who have collectively invested $1.15 million in pre-seed funding into Pactum: Jaan Tallinn (co-founder of Skype), Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of TransferWise), Ott Kaukver (CTO of Twilio), Sten Tamkivi (CPO of Topia).
- We have filed a patent.
- We empower Pactum employees to be individual and charismatic. Instead of one face representing the company - psychologists, software engineers, academics and other professionals are encouraged to shine in this new domain of business.
In this role you will:
- Work closely together with data science, engineering and operations to build the best possible negotiation product in the world.
- Be the face of Pactum within the client’s organisation. Taking the projects from ideation to launch while learning what really matters to the client.
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders.
- Set and follow the deadlines, assign responsibilities and lead, monitor and summarize progress of projects. Manage project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables.
- Understand how the client’s business works and how to best add value through automatic negotiation.
- Make decisions about the specifics of the project on a daily basis.
- Prepare reports for clients regarding the status of different projects.
- Hire and grow the team in the future.
You will fit well into the role if:
- You feel that creating a better way to reach agreements is a problem worth solving.
- You are self-sufficient. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do - you are comfortable with figuring out what are the problems worth solving and how to solve them.
- You are well organized and love to get things done.
- You are a professional, clear and empathic communicator. You learn fast. You love being in a new environment every once in a while and learn how different industries work.
- You are able to keep track of several ongoing projects while maintaining attention to detail in communications.
- You are based in the US and eligible to work here.
- Comfortable with early working hours as collaborating with our European office is necessary.
- You have experience in business processes or finance, you understand how big enterprises work, who are the stakeholders etc. Previous experience in negotiating agreements is a huge plus.
- You have previously managed all project phases (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, closing) and participated in the concept/proposal phase.
- You have previously led a project or mentored someone.
- You will get a competitive salary and early-stage company stock options.
- We have flexible-working time.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Health insurance benefits included.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on gender, sexuality, race, color, disability or any other legally protected status.
So, what do you say? Ready for the challenge?
Even if your CV doesn’t match all the items on our job description, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.