Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Pactum is building software to handle and carry out new kind of AI-based negotiations. We are first in the business, our product and problems are new, we move fast and our clients are as big as they come. We also build supporting tools that make designing, managing and monitoring negotiations possible on a massive scale.
We are still tiny, so we are looking for independent engineers and problem solvers who enjoy a fast pace and making an impact. In Pactum you can take ownership of problems, provide solutions and guide your work from start to finish. Your contributions at this early stage will have huge impact on the product in years to come.
Why join Pactum? Here are the reasons:
- You will work with clean code. The stack we use includes React, Spring, Kotlin, Typescript, NodeJS, Python, and Postgres. We use pull requests daily to enhance communication, we use CI/CD to deploy fast and often, and we keep our test coverage over 80%.
- Supportive Team. A close team of amazing people, who are there to help you to grow.
- Take ownership. Take charge of problems and guide your own work from start to finish to produce working solutions.
- A highly flexible vacation policy. Want to take a week off from tomorrow? Not a problem. Fancy working from abroad for a month? Go ahead!
- You won't be bored. You are able to build technology to solve problems that no one has solved before. We are doing Blue Ocean stuff.
You will fit perfectly if
- You like to think along and give feedback.
- You smile when you read words like Agile, Lean, TDD, SOLID, DDD, CI/CD.
- You have excellent English, solid communication and feedback skills.
- You like taking charge of problems and have experience in leading dev efforts.
- You are a nice person and like working in a team.
- Amazing plus would be deep knowledge in one or more of the following: Kotlin & Spring, Security & Compliance, DevOps or SRE, Google Cloud, Frontend development.
What you will get
- A wonderful office in the center of Telliskivi, one of the coolest neighborhoods in Tallinn
- A close team of amazing and supportive people
- Salary worthy of your skills and early-stage company stock options
Even more reasons to join Pactum
- Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and you can build things that matter. We already started working with the world's largest company Walmart (read more from Forbes).
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track-record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies, CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency, CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded
- We are on an exciting journey as we just raised $11million in our series A funding round led by Atomico. Previously we have raised $3 million from Berlin-based VC Fund Project A and DocuSign along with previous investors.
- We have the best angel investors in Europe (read more about it from Fortune) who have collectively invested $1.15 million in pre-seed funding into Pactum: Jaan Tallinn (co-founder of Skype), Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of TransferWise), Ott Kaukver (CTO of Twilio), Sten Tamkivi (CPO of Topia).
- We empower Pactum employees to be individual and charismatic. Instead of one face representing the company - psychologists, software engineers, academics and other professionals are encouraged to shine in this new domain of business.
Sounds wonderful? Get in touch and let’s talk