Supplier Success Manager
Here's your chance to be one of the first employees in a start-up that aspires to dominate the way how global businesses make agreements. Pactum is an AI system that is automatically performing repetitive commercial negotiations on a massive scale. It helps to find win-win contract terms between our clients and their vendors and therefore creates value out of thin air.
We are looking for a Supplier Success Manager to own the relationship with our client's suppliers and ensure their success with our product.
You will help to map and execute the supplier journey for our clients' use cases in order to secure successful negotiations for our clients. As you will be the point of contact for our clients' suppliers, you will spend a good portion of your time communicating with suppliers in order to drive them to the finish line and answer questions as they come up along the way.
To support this, you'll collaborate cross-functionally with dedicated team members across various functions including project management, analytics, product, and engineering.
Why should you join Pactum?
- We are opening a completely new market
- Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and we build things that matter. We already started working with the world's largest company Walmart (read more from FORTUNE and Forbes)
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies, CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency, CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded
- We are on an exciting journey as we just raised $11million in our series A funding round led by Atomico. Previously we have raised $3 million from Berlin-based VC Fund Project A and DocuSign along with previous investors.
- We have filed a patent
- We empower Pactum employees to be individual and charismatic. Instead of one face representing the company - psychologists, software engineers, academics, and other professionals are encouraged to shine in this new domain of business
- We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on gender, sexuality, race, color, disability, or any other legally protected status
We are looking for someone who will:
- Work together with the rest of the team to build the best possible negotiation product in the world.
- Manage negotiation operations. You will be calling, emailing and setting up meetings with suppliers to help them reach agreements in our software.
- Act as a negotiation agent. Support the supplier and finish the negotiations that our automated AI solution cannot yet handle.
- No one has ever done automatic negotiations - you will help build the processes of automated negotiation and make the processes better as you go along.
- Work across different clients.
- Communicate with the clients. Our clients are some of the largest companies in the world - you will be helping to solve any issues that come up with the representatives within the client’s companies.
You will fit well into the role if:
- You feel that creating a better way to reach agreements is a problem worth solving.
- You are self-sufficient. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do - you are comfortable with figuring out what problems are worth solving and how to solve them.
- You are resilient. You can deal with rejection and don’t mind having difficult conversations with people.
- You are extremely hardworking and driven. You are comfortable with doing high volume activities and are motivated by closing deals.
- You are an excellent communicator and have empathy. You can communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- You are a fast learner.
- Comfortable with occasional later working hours if you're in Europe and occasional earlier working hours if you're in the US, as we need to collaborate across continents.
- Fluent in English, but speaking additional languages such as German or Spanish is a plus.
- You have previous experience working in procurement, customer support, customer success, or sales. Prior experience negotiating agreements is a huge plus.
- Experience working in a startup is a plus.
- You will get a competitive salary and early-stage company stock options.
- We have flexible working time.
- Generous vacation policy.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance if you are in the US.
So, what do you say? Ready for the challenge?
Even if your CV doesn’t match all the items on our job description, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.