Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a strong data analyst to join our growing team. We are still tiny, so we are looking for independent problem solvers who enjoy a fast pace and making an impact. In Pactum you can take ownership of problems, provide solutions and guide your own work from start to finish. Your contributions at this early stage will hugely help us to understand the emerging field of autonomous negotiations that we are bringing to life. We are still figuring out a lot of things and hope this will attract you.
Your core responsibilities will include a mix of the following
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Project Managers and other stakeholders to develop insights that improve Pactum’s products
- Data analysis at each stage of customer’s lifecycle.
- Reporting to clients, which includes ad hoc reports and building dashboards for production software.
- Be in contact with our clients to understand their problems, needs and business use cases.
- Have a say in defining data governance standards across Pactum’s projects and products.
Required skills and experience
- 2 years of data analysis using Python
- Solid grasp of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Superb data cleaning skills
- Advanced SQL skills
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Visualisation and presentation for internal and external business stakeholders
You will fit perfectly if...
- You are genuinely motivated to work on a product that helps to solve the world of negotiations.
- You are curious about the data, ready to take initiative and think along.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You are a strong communicator and can easily work with people from both technical and business backgrounds.
- You are a team player and ready for constant change.
- Your English is fluent.
What you will get
- A wonderful office in the center of Telliskivi, one of the coolest neighborhoods in Tallinn.
- A close team of amazing and supportive people.
- Salary worthy of your skills and early-stage company stock options.
- We have flexible-working time but some working hours should fit the US time zone.
- Ridiculously nice work time policy (Decide to take a week off from tomorrow? Or work a month from New Zealand? No problem).
Even more reasons to join Pactum...
- Our clients are Fortune 500 companies and you can build things that matter. We already started working with the world's largest company Walmart (read more from Forbes).
- The founding team is well-known for their proven track-record: CTO Kristjan for leading AI in Starship Technologies, CPO Kaspar for founding e-Residency, CEO Martin for his successful exit from VitalFields that he co-founded
- We are on an exciting journey as we just raised $11million in our series A funding round led by Atomico. Previously we have raised $3 million from Berlin-based VC Fund Project A and DocuSign along with previous investors.
- We have the best angel investors in Europe (read more about it from Fortune) who have collectively invested $1.15 million in pre-seed funding into Pactum: Jaan Tallinn (co-founder of Skype), Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of TransferWise), Ott Kaukver (CTO of Twilio), Sten Tamkivi (CPO of Topia).
- We empower Pactum employees to be individual and charismatic. Instead of one face representing the company - psychologists, software engineers, academics and other professionals are encouraged to shine in this new domain of business.